Do you love swimming? Are you ready to spend your summer by the pool, get tanned and earn money? Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2022 summer season.
Summer jobs are perfect for students, teachers or anyone who wants to serve as role model for our communities.
If you are at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the USA, apply now and take the step toward spending your summer in the sun!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- No experience needed
- Monitor activities in pool area in order to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers
- Test, record, and adjust water chemicals levels as needed
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
Join Guardian Aquatics lifeguard team, life is better at the pool!
For more information, send us an email to email@example.com
Associated topics: the best summer jobs, highest paying summer jobs college students, fun jobs high pay, lifeguard jobs near me, seasonal lifeguard