When the school years ends and the temperature begin to rise, Guardian Aquatics season begins! We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguards to join the team. With us, you will work in fun environment and every day you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Competitive salary: $13-$18 per hour
- No experience needed
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintaining the facility in a clean and tidy condition.
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
Apply now – earn money, spend your summer by the pool and meet new friends. Life is cool at the pool!
Associated topics: the highest paying jobs without a degree, fun jobs high pay, lifeguard jobs, summer jobs for teens, no experience jobs, no experience part time jobs, seasonal jobs for college students, best jobs 16 years old