Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguards to join the team.
Apply now – earn money, spend your summer by the pool and meet new friends. Life is cool at the pool!
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Maintain continuous surveillance of people in swimming pools
- Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout the shift and identify any safety issues in order to prevent accidents
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Assist in pool maintenance
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Ability to pass Lifeguard training
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Motivated to work and have fun
- Ability and willingness to work in the sun
No experience needed! If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Salary: $13-$18 per hour
- $75 sign-in bonus
For more information, please send us an email to email@example.com