Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguards to join the team.
No experience needed! If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Salary: $13-$18 per hour
- $75 sign-in bonus
Being a lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends, get tanned and spend a great summer by the pool!
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Maintain continuous surveillance of people in swimming pools
- Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout the shift and identify any safety issues in order to prevent accidents
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Assist in pool maintenance
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Ability to pass Lifeguard training
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Motivated to work and have fun
- Ability and willingness to work in the sun
Apply now – earn money, spend your summer by the pool and meet new friends. Life is cool at the pool!
Associated topics: pool lifeguard, best summer jobs near me, full-time jobs, part-time jobs near me, fun jobs high pay, seasonal employment near me, summer jobs for 16 years old, summer jobs for teens