Guardian Aquatics is currently hiring engaged, dynamic lifeguards who are interested in working in a supportive and encouraging aquatic environment. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan!
- No experience needed!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Build life-saving skills
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model for kids
- Meet amazing people and make new friends
- Practice and promote safety
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons in distress or in danger of drowning
- Applies resuscitation techniques and otherwise renders first aid, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools and adjust chemicals as needed
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any equipment in need of repair
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
Come discover how you can become one of the best lifeguards around, while working at a pool close to your home. Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided! Apply now!
Associated topics: part-time summer jobs, jobs for teens, the highest paying jobs without a degree, job no experience, best jobs 16 years old, lifeguard jobs, the best summer jobs, no degree jobs high pay