Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2022 summer season. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting guests, and following all policies and procedures.
If you are at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the USA, apply now and take the step toward spending your summer in the sun!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- No experience needed – we provide all training you need to become a lifeguard
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintain the pool, pool deck area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Perform patron and/or youth swimming tests to assess ability to swim independently
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
Join Guardian Aquatics lifeguard team, life is better at the pool!