Guardian Aquatics is hiring for 2020 summer season, this is seasonal employment, Lifeguards and Pool Managers are needed from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
- must be at least 15 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
No experience needed!
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Get a free tan
- Earn 15$ per hour
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintain the pool, pool deck, area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Perform patron and/or youth swimming tests to assess ability to swim independently
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
- Salary is based on experience
Send an email to Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for a job if you would like to apply for a job, or call us at (703)485-9550!
For more information, please visit http://www.guardianaquatics.com/
Associated topics: summer jobs near me, summer jobs college students, lifeguard jobs near me, summer jobs for 15 year olds, part time summer jobs, part time summer jobs near me, summer work, summer jobs dc, best summer jobs college students, summer jobs for 16 year olds