Do you love swimming? Are you ready to spend your summer by the pool, get tanned and earn money? Guardian Aquatics is now hiring pool lifeguards to ensure the safety of all guests in and around the pool.
Summer jobs are perfect for students, teachers or anyone who wants to serve as role models for our communities. If you are at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the USA, apply now and take the step toward spending the last days of this summer in the sun!
- No experience needed!
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Practice and promote safety
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons in distress or in danger of drowning
- Applies resuscitation techniques and otherwise renders first aid, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools and adjust chemicals as needed
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any equipment in need of repair
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided! Apply now!