Spend the last days of this summer by the pool and earn money! Guardian Aquatics is hiring lifeguards for full-time and part-time summer positions!
No experience needed! If you do not have a lifeguard certificate, we are offering lifeguard classes.
Call us now at (571)429-1878 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Use preventive lifeguarding techniques to minimize or eliminate hazardous situations
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and perform first aid and CPR according to the demands of adverse situations
- Test, record, and adjust water chemical levels as necessary
- Respect the standards of the company, in particular those on pool safety and hygiene
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times and carry out a high level of customer service
- Maintain order in the pool and adjoining areas; report dangerous conditions and unsafe equipment to the supervisor
- minimum 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
For more information, please visit http://www.guardianaquatics.com/
Associated topics: summer jobs, lifeguard jobs near me, fun jobs virginia, seasonal lifeguard jobs, part-time lifeguard jobs, full-time lifeguard jobs, summer lifeguard jobs virginia, summer jobs for teens, best paid summer jobs virginia