Guardian Aquatics is currently hiring full-time and part-time lifeguards. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan. Dive into your new job, meet new friend and make memories that last for a lifetime!
- No experience needed!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Practice and promote safety
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons in distress or in danger of drowning
- Applies resuscitation techniques and otherwise renders first aid, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools and adjust chemicals as needed
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any equipment in need of repair
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Come discover how you can become one of the best lifeguards around, while working at a pool close to your home. Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided! Apply now!