Guardian Aquatics is currently hiring engaged, dynamic lifeguards who are interested in working in a supportive and encouraging aquatic environment. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- No experience needed
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Perfect for students, with flexible summer shifts
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Serve and integrate in the community and keep your community safe
- Build life-saving skills
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model for kids
- Meet amazing people and make new friends
- Practice and promote safety
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons in distress or in danger of drowning
- Applies resuscitation techniques and otherwise renders first aid, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools and adjust chemicals as needed
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any equipment in need of repair
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
If you are at least 16 years old, come discover how you can become one of the best lifeguards around, while working at a pool close to your home. Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided! Apply now!
For more information, please visit http://www.guardianaquatics.com/