Do you want to spend the summer by the pool, get tanned and earn money? We have a job just for you! Guardian Aquatics is hiring lifeguards and pool managers for 2021. summer season!
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends and get tanned!
If you do not have lifeguard certificate, we are offering lifeguard classes.
Call us now at (571)429-1878 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
No experience needed!
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Spend your summer by the pool
- Make new friends
- Earn up to 15$ per hour – based on experience
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Enforce pool rules in order to prevent accidents
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test, record, and adjust water chemical levels as necessary
- Maintain the pool, pool deck, area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Perform patron and/or youth swimming tests to assess ability to swim independently
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
Send an email to email@example.com if you would like to apply for a job, or call us at (571)429-1878
For more information, please visit http://www.guardianaquatics.com/