Guardian Aquatics is hiring for 2020 summer season, this is seasonal employment, Lifeguards and Pool Managers are needed from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
- must be at least 15 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
No experience needed!
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Get a free tan
- Earn 15$ per hour
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintain the pool, pool deck, area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Perform patron and/or youth swimming tests to assess ability to swim independently
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
- Salary is based on experience
Send an email to email@example.com if you would like to apply for a job, or call us at (703)485-9550!
For more information, please visit http://www.guardianaquatics.com/