Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguards to join the team.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Guardian Aquatics lifeguards are responsible for ensuring that areas within the facility are a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, monitoring activities in pool area in order to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers, and maintaining facility cleanliness. Our Lifeguards also perform other duties, such as conducting pool testing according to procedures and enforcing the aquatics schedule in a professional manner.
Salary: from $13 to $18 per hour, depending on experience and availability.
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Learn life-saving skills
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Spend summer by the pool
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintain the pool, pool deck area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Perform patron and/or youth swimming tests to assess ability to swim independently
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
If you are a competent swimmer, 16 years and over, reliable and are available this summer, then we want to hear from you. Life is better at the pool!
For more information, send us an email to email@example.com